Award winning corporate finance team seek Corporate Finance Assistant Manager to be based in their Milton Keynes office.
Our client is a leading national accountancy practice with an award winning corporate finance team. They have an opening for a corporate finance professional, preferably at the Assistant Manager level or similar, to be based in their Milton Keynes office. The Corporate Finance Assistant Manager will assist with the delivery of high-quality lead advisory services to a range of clients. You will also provide support to the team in connection with company disposals, buyouts, fundraising and acquisitions and helping to develop and promote the corporate finance function delivered out of the Milton Keynes office.
- Assisting with the planning, day-to-day management and execution of our M&A (mergers & acquisitions) mandates
- Using strong financial analysis and modelling skills to prepare forecasts, valuations and buyout models
- Contributing to the preparation of pitch presentations, engagement letters, information memoranda / business plans, and other transaction documentation with minimal oversight
- Applying well-developed commercial acumen and creative thinking to research business models, conduct market and competitor analysis, valuations, and identify potential purchasers or acquisition targets
- Building 'trusted-advisor' relationships with clients operating at a senior level
- Acting as an ambassador for corporate finance internally and representing the firm externally to develop rapport with other professional advisers, investors and wider stakeholders
- Participating in marketing activities and recognising new client project opportunities.
- ACA, ACCA or equivalent qualification
- Previous focused lead advisory experience
- Well-developed commercial acumen and passion for business
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build facilitative relationships with internal and external individuals at varied levels of seniority
- Confident and professional manner with a sense of humour
- Highly IT literate
- Attention to detail and a determined approach to delivering high-quality advice
- Ability to juggle priorities and liaise with corporate finance staff located in other offices
- Open-minded, tenacious and flexible in character
- A quick learner who is keen to learn and develop new skills and techniques and apply their commercial and technical expertise.
What's on Offer;
- Competitive salary
- Full and comprehensive benefits package including additional Flexible benefits programme
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley on 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance and accountancy professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16370