Addington Ball have now registered a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, growing and hands-on Corporate Finance team, at one of the leading independent firms of accountants in Warwickshire. Based in Coventry.
The team provides complete transactional support to owner-managed and family businesses, whether they are buying, selling, reorganising the business or simply planning for a future exit.
The role of Corporate Finance Executive will be actively involved in supporting clients and senior members of the team in all aspects of business transactions, including disposals, mergers & acquisitions, and management buy-outs.
The Corporate Finance Executive will also provide exposure to business valuations and fund-raising projects, with the further potential for involvement in forensic accounting projects on an ad-hoc basis.
The Corporate Finance Executive role would suit a candidate looking for their first move into this specialist area, either from an external audit background and/or an accountancy and business advisory background.
- Provide a high level of client interaction, at owner/principal and director level, and all projects must be handled with sensitivity and the utmost confidentiality
- Supporting clients and senior members of the team in all aspects of business transactions, including disposals, mergers & acquisitions, and management buy-outs
- Provide exposure to business valuations and fund-raising projects
- involvement in forensic accounting projects on an ad-hoc basis
- Producing key commercial analysis and business plans for presentation to financial institutions or acquisitive clients
- Financial modelling and reporting
- Drawing up information memorandum and pitch presentations
- Contract negotiations
- Assisting with business development activities
- Due diligence procedures
What we are looking for:
- A qualified ACA or ACCA, ideally with post qualification experience from an audit / accountancy / business advisory background
- Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
- Experience of financial forecasting (including Sage Winforecast)
- Experience of the transactional process and/or due diligence procedures would be advantageous.
- Strong interpersonal skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Progression and personal development
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17594