CALLING AUDITORS WANTING THEIR FIRST STEP INTO CORPORATE FINANCE!
My client's award winning Corporate Finance team in Milton Keynes is recruiting a Corporate Finance Executive - first step opportunity
You'll work in a team of five, supporting the Manager, Directors and Partner with a range of lead advisory projects.
Your work will be varied, from preparing financial models, conducting in-depth research and business valuations to supporting with marketing activities, pitch preparations and drafting of business plans and sales memoranda.
The ideal candidate will be a recently exam qualified or fully qualified ACA/ACCA with an Audit background who can demonstrate a well thought out motivation to enter the world of Corporate Finance.
Technical training on CF techniques will be provided both 'on the job' and through structured courses.
- Support the marketing activities of Corporate Finance both internally and externally
- Assist the Corporate Finance Partners, Directors, and Managers in targeting and pitching for new work
- Work with the Corporate Finance team in researching companies and industries to assist in acquisition searches and disposal mandates
- Work with the Corporate Finance team in modelling MBOs and refinancing opportunities
- Preparation, development and refinement of financial models for businesses utilising MS Excel
- Report writing - business plans and sales memoranda
- Undertaking valuation of businesses.
Is it time for your first step into Corporate Finance?
- You'll be an exam qualified or fully qualified ACA or ACCA
- Accountancy Practice experience, especially in Audit, is ideal
- Strong and confident interpersonal social skills with a sense of humour
- Demonstrable skills using MS Excel, Word and some PowerPoint
- Attention to detail in all written communication
- Good letter writing skills
- Confidence and professional telephone manner
- A desire and willingness to learn and to develop new skills and techniques
- Ability to juggle priorities and liaise with Corporate Finance staff located in other offices
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
- Candidates with previous Corporate Finance experience will also be considered.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday and a flexible benefits package tailored to you
- International secondment opportunities (for example to North America, Australasia, Asia, Europe etc)
- Flexible and relaxed work environment - open plan office
- Opportunity to work with some really interesting and rewarding clients that require a certain level of sophistication
- Personal career development plan
- Long term career opportunities, even to Partner, if desired.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/17548