We are working closely with this well established, regional Chartered Practice to recruit a Corporate Finance Senior Manager or Associate Director for their team in Oxfordshire. The firm has an enviable reputation across Oxfordshire and the Thames Valley. The Corporate Finance Senior Manager or Associate Director will lead and manage Corporate Finance transactions, including the preparation of client documentation, financial analysis and forecasting and research of relevant market sectors and transactions.
- Review and drafting of documents and business plans on behalf of clients
- Working with clients to determine the assumptions and format of financial projections. Preparing suitable models on Excel and updating as required.
- Preparing company / shareholding valuation reports based on research of the client, market factors and professional judgement.
- Researching markets, sectors and relevant companies using specialised databases as well as wider internet and press research.
- Leading / attending meetings with clients, contacts and colleagues as appropriate.
- Leading due diligence assignments and completing the due diligence report, utilising resource and expertise from within the firm as appropriate.
- Reviewing work and documents undertaken by junior members of the team.
- Reviewing new opportunities when they come into the department and preparing for meetings with potential clients.
- Responding to client and potential client enquiries in a timely manner.
- Assisting with internal file checks and preparing for file reviews.
- Drafting engagement letters for approval by the Head of Corporate Finance.
- Providing help and advice to other members of the firm on Corporate Finance issues - eg assistance with database reports and with issuing letters for due diligence carried out on audit files.
- Assisting with agreeing fee notes with clients, raising bills and reviewing client WIP on a regular basis.
- Production of high quality reports and documents within budget and to meet agreed deadlines.
- Managing workflow and ensuring the Corporate Finance team is aware of deadlines, issues and anticipated matters requiring attention.
- Maintaining good relationships with clients and contacts.
You will be:
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA qualified or by experience in Corporate Finance
- Experienced in transactional corporate finance
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Confident, personable and well organised
- Able to manage and prioritise workload effectively
- Able to build close working relationships with clients and proactively manage their expectations
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 24 days holidays
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexi-time scheme
- 4% matched pension contribution
- Contributory BUPA group health care scheme
- Life assurance
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16388