Growing top 100 accountancy firm require experienced Corporate Services Manager to provide accountancy and corporate audit services to a portfolio of clients.
My client is a very successful regional accountancy practice with offices in the South East and Midlands who have experienced double digit growth in each of the last 5 years. They require an experienced Client Services / Corporate Audit Manager to be primarily based in there Wellingborough office.
Reporting directly to a Partner, you will plan, organise, lead and control the work of the Corporate/Audit Department in their Northamptonshire office. A heavy emphasis will be placed on new business development as the initial client portfolio will be small and ready for growth.
- Developing knowledge of clients and their businesses so as to become their point of contact on day-to-day matters
- Working with larger corporate clients or charities and academies to add value to the accounts or audit process.
- Reviewing accounts and audit work performed by more junior staff. Includes corporate and unincorporated clients.
- Supervising, training, mentoring and developing staff
- Assisting partners with specific assignments, for example business planning, advisory and tax matters
- Assisting partners in controlling work in progress (WIP)
- Business development
- Client billing.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous proven corporate audit experience within a commercial / Practice environment
- Previous experience working on audit clients and larger corporate clients
- Strong business development and client relationship skills
- Ability to travel between offices, Wellingborough to Banbury
- This role will ideally primarily sit in the Wellingborough office however candidates wishing to be based primarily in Banbury will also be considered.
What's on offer;
- Competitive basic salary up to £50,000
- 28 days holiday
- Flexible benefits.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/16368.