This accountancy firm is a General practice with a huge variety of clients from Corporate Groups to HNW individuals & SME / OMBs. You will focus on furthering and developing the client relationship (a vital part of the role) in providing tax advisory services to the firm's client base. The role of Corporate Tax Advisory Manager will be predominantly focused on corporate tax advisory work but there will be a mixed tax element to the role.
Given the nature of your client base, you will deal with a wide range of tax issues that include: tax planning for entrepreneurs, transactional tax (acquisitions, disposals, restructuring), international tax, remuneration planning and income tax. This is regarded as a highly responsible and important position for the partners. It is important that you have great client handling skills in addition to broad knowledge across the tax spectrum with the ability to apply such skills in a commercial environment.
- Reporting on tax and other implications of incorporation of partnerships either as limited companies or limited liability partnerships.
- Carrying out Taxation Due Diligence on acquisition and disposal of companies.
- Advising on operation of Corporation Tax reliefs/exemptions such as Substantial Shareholdings Relief, Research & Development Tax Credits and Rollover Relief.
- Patent box
- Tax aspects of sales, acquisitions & reorganisations
- Capital allowances on fixtures within commercial buildings
- International and cross border tax considerations
- Remuneration planning
- Ad hoc assignments covering the full range of taxes
- VAT queries and planning
- Direct liaison with clients
- Generation of new work from existing client base, i.e. identifying tax planning opportunities
- Initially supporting the partners in converting new leads and ultimately generating new business independently
- Developing reputation in the local market
You will be:
- ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified
- Experienced in corporate and/or personal tax
- Capable of delivering tax advisory services
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for progression
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16410