Experienced Corporate Tax Advisory Senior now required by this pioneering accountancy firm at their new offices in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
A forward-thinking firm of chartered accountants with a global presence and has created their own unique culture, one that allows you to have the autonomy to make your own decisions within a flexible structure, in an atmosphere where inclusion and teamwork are essential.
With an abundant and varied client base, predominately within the Buckinghamshire surrounding area, their clients are proud to work with with them. Their position in the local and regional markets and the reputation has developed not just for the excellence of their client work but for the culture of our team. You'll be joining a growing and award winning team who are focused on solving a number of complex issues for our varied client base.
- Supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues
- Preparing tax returns
- Negotiating with tax authorities and providing advice tailored to unique circumstances
- Working directly with clients to provide solutions on technical issues with the support of our Managers and Experts
- Building up your management capability by developing and mentoring junior members of the team
- A variety of work across all direct and indirect corporate taxes, including Corporation Tax, International tax structuring, VAT, PAYE and NIC, private client tax and trusts
Who we're looking for:
- Proven experience providing Tax advisory services to a range of clients as part of a consultancy or practice environment
- A CTA qualification or ATT
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, negotiable and dependent upon experience
- Flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs
- Personal development plan
- Opportunity to shape your career within the team or by moving within the business including Internationally if desired.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, ALWAYS IN COMPLETE CONFIDENCE. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18627