Top tier firm of chartered accountants requires a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their corporate tax team in their Leicester office. This Corporate Tax Assistant Manager role includes presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
- Builds an understanding of the potential for selling into clients
- Seek to participate in business development opportunities and work with partners and managers to promote the firm's tax expertise and other services
- Producing high quality tax advice accurately, delivering to expectations, responding quickly to client demands and delivering to deadlines
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments and providing advice
- Ensuring compliance with internal procedures and keep partners and managers informed of progress on each job
- Mitigate risks by involvement of senior team members and ensures appropriate advice is sought takes steps to minimise professional risk, including the appropriate documentation of services provided.
- Mentor and coach executives and builds the respect of peers and subordinates
- Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Manages a team of staff on specific projects.
- Actively seek opportunities to attend training courses to develop technical and personal skills.
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Sound technical knowledge
- Post qualification experience
- Related tax consultancy experience
- Managerial skills
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16376