Top tier firm of chartered accountants requires a Corporate Tax Compliance Senior to join their corporate tax team in their Leicester office. The Corporate Tax Compliance Senior role includes presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
- Builds an understanding of the potential for selling into clients
- Meets clients' demands, keeping them up to date with progress and engenders trust and respect.
- Deals with a wide range of technical issues and client situations.
- Prepare detailed/complex tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensures the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
- Actively involved in managing client relationships and communicating directly with clients regarding tax compliance matters by telephone or in person as appropriate
- Manage your own client portfolio to agreed service standards
- Build a good rapport with the client, with a clear understanding of client expectations and achieving high levels of client service.
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to undertake the processing of detailed and complex tax returns and review of simple and straightforward tax returns within agreed service standards, while assisting with the coaching and development of junior team members.
- Professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Have current tax knowledge and experience
- Experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and computerised audit packages
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus the facility to buy or sell days
- Further flexible benefits
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16379