Leading independent accountancy practice based in central Milton Keynes seek tax professional with corporate tax experience on either a full time or part time basis.
My client is a highly successful and long-established independent firm of chartered accountants based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. They are seeking an experienced mixed tax or corporate tax consultant, at either the tax senior, assistant manager or even tax manager level. In line with their flexible and accommodating culture, they will consider candidates on both a full and part time basis.
Working closely with the Head of Tax and Tax Manager, this is a mixed tax role with a bias towards corporate tax. You will be working with an existing portfolio of clients which includes some of the more complex cases. The role can be tailored to your level of tax experience, skill set and personal situation if need be.
- Review and/or completion of corporate tax returns
- Dealing directly with clients, HMRC and other third parties as necessary
- Taxation of trading income
- Basic Capital Allowances
- Enterprise Management Incentive schemes, EMIs
- Enterprise Investment Scheme applications, EIS
- Preparation of personal tax returns and self-assessment calculations
- PAYE, P11Ds and National Insurance
- Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Trust Tax, R&D
- Income from property
- Income from shares and other investments
- Tax planning
- Support the Partners with firm initiatives and development
- CTA, ATT, ACA or ACCA qualification preferred but candidates deemed qualified by experience will also be considered
- Previous corporation tax / business tax experience is required
- All round mixed tax background or pure corporate tax background considered
- Strong attention to detail and technical tax knowledge
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be comfortable managing your own workload.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary, negotiable, dependent upon experience and pro rata'd for part time applicants
- Milton Keynes parking pass
- Flexible working schedule / hours
- Both a full and part time candidates considered
- Flexible benefits policy tailored to your personal preferences
- Excellent career and personal development prospects, if desired
- Supportive, aspirational and successful working environment.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19704