Top tier firm of chartered accountants requires a Corporate Tax Manager to join their corporate tax team in their Leicester office. The Corporate Tax Manager role includes presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
- Builds an understanding of the potential for selling into clients
- Meets clients' demands, keeping them up to date with progress and engenders trust and respect.
- Deals with a wide range of technical issues and client situations.
- Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments
- Dealing with a wide range of technical issues and client situations
- Act as a first point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business
- Demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to supervise relevant areas of work
- Provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- Present solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate excellent technical knowledge within your own service area to develop solutions to complex issues, whilst managing a team in demanding assignments.
- Apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight.
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Sound technical knowledge
- Post qualification experience
- Related tax consultancy experience
- Managerial skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus the facility to buy or sell days
- Further flexible benefits
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/16378