Top tier firm of chartered accountants requires a Corporate Tax Manager to join their corporate tax team in their Leicester offices.
This corporate tax manage role includes presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge in own service area to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team in demanding assignments on a day to day basis.
- Builds an understanding of the potential for selling into clients
- Meets clients’ demands, keeping them up to date with progress and engenders trust and respect.
- Deals with a wide range of technical issues and client situations.
- Writes high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners.
- Responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments.
- Demonstrates the ability to analyse potential solutions and make recommendations accordingly.
- Manages a team of staff on specific projects.
- Actively seek opportunities to attend training courses to develop technical and personal skills.
- Meets own financial target set.
- ATT, CTA, ACA or ACCA qualified
- Sound technical knowledge
- Post qualification experience
- Related tax consultancy experience
- Managerial skills
Interested? Apply today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on Linkedin and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15224