Leading firm of chartered accountants has urgent requirement for an experienced corporate tax professional.
My client is continuing to experience unprecedented growth and consequently seeks a Corporate Tax Manager for their West Midlands location.
If you're an Assistant Manager looking for a step up or a Tax Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge with scope for progression then this is the opportunity for you.
Being part of a nationwide UK network but with additional global coverage the firm is able to offer the right combination of global reach and expertise to help their clients succeed.
You will be joining a business that truly values its people. You will be surrounded by expertise, resources and a firm-wide commitment to help you to continue to build a satisfying and rewarding career.
This is a flexible home/office role.
- Work closely with tax partners to deliver UK and cross-border tax advisory project based work
- Oversee the larger and more complex tax compliance work within a portfolio of existing clients, ranging from owner-managed businesses to quoted groups
- Develop relationships with clients and contacts
- Identify areas of improvement in client's business processes and provide recommendations
- Work as part of a team, liaising with other tax specialists plus audit and corporate finance colleagues
- Involvement with business development initiatives.
- Qualified ACA / ICAEW, ACCA, CTA or equivalent
- Previous/existing Corporate Tax and accounting experience, both tax advisory and compliance
- Practical tax experience in areas such as managing compliance for large groups, R&D, property taxes, capital allowances, group restructures is ideal
- Understanding and application of UKGAAP accounting fundamentals and applications
- Ability to execute work efficiently, delivering work to the highest quality with excellent client service
- Act as a role model for members of the team, providing on-the-job coaching
- Ability to provide fast and intuitive analysis, interpreting data, financial statements and source documents.
What's on offer:
- Competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Car allowance
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra 1 or 2 days over Christmas
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Agile working requiring one monthly full team meeting in the office and 2 to 3 days a week in the office during a normal week, work week 36.25 hours
- Private Medical Insurance scheme
- Life cover
- Cover under the firm's Group Income Protection scheme
- Annual season ticket loan
- Access to the flexible benefits platform
- Ongoing future career development and promotion opportunities.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always private and in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21812