Unique Corporate Tax Manager opportunity working within high profile and specialist client sectors. Flexible / hybrid working from home, bonus scheme and a clear pathway of career progression all on offer.
Our client is a genuinely unique firm of accountants as they attend to the affairs and provide niche specialist advice to many companies in the International entertainment and media industry sectors. In addition, they also provide corporate tax compliance and tax advisory services to a variety of other sectors such as sports, property and technology.
This client portfolio provides amazing opportunities for the right person to develop specialist skills and experience, an opportunity that would not exist in most other accountancy & tax advisory practices. Also on offer is a clear pathway of progression including to Tax Director.
The Corporate Tax Manager opportunity exists due to continued expansion. The role is ideally suited to a dedicated tax professional who will can take ownership and responsibility of their workload, and work closely with both senior and junior members of the team. The role offers a unique opportunity to expand your wider tax knowledge and become involved with more complex tax advisory projects.
- Researching complex tax matters and providing clear concise advice to clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for ensuring their corporate tax returns and computations are prepared to a high standard and on a timely basis.
- Work with the clients directly to understand the requirements, and identifying areas where more detailed advice may be required.
- Identify opportunities for any additional services that clients may need and liaise with subject specialists.
- Responding to HMRC enquiries.
- Reviewing work prepared by tax associates/trainees.
- Developing junior members of the team.
- Applications welcome from those qualified by experience as well as CTA or equivalent qualifications
- Previous experience as a Corporate Tax Manager or Assistant Tax Manager / Supervisor
- Existing experience of reviewing corporation tax returns and computations
- Excellent tax research skills and ability to communicate complex concepts to clients
- Experience of preparation of deferred tax schedules and International group reporting
- Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- A team ethos with a track record of developing and managing staff.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible / hybrid working from home
- A clear pathway of progression including to Tax Director
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health plan benefits
- Mobile phone
- On-site parking
- Christmas close down.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21898 - Corporate Tax Manager