Are you an experienced Credit Controller with strong communications skills and an appetite for personal development through qualifications, career progression and training? Then this professional services business is looking for a Credit Controller with these very aspirations and would love to hear from you.
From their head office in Walsall you will manage, co-ordinate and maximise the collection of outstanding debt.
- Chase outstanding debtors, via telephone email and letter
- Ensure any payments due are made in a timely manner
- Deal with payment queries / invoice queries
- Manage existing payment arrangements
- Identify changes in payment patterns to ensure customers debt exposure remains in line
- Arrange monthly debtor meetings
- Run Monthly Statements / Letters
- Run Age Debtor Reports
- Provide Ad-hoc reporting as and when required
What we are looking for:
- A progressive Credit Controller with demonstrable credit control experience
- An eye for detail with accurate data input skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of and the ability to deal with difficult customers
- A team player
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Learning and development opportunities
- Support through professional qualifications and online training
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19719