We are keen to speak to talented Credit Controllers on behalf of a flourishing and reputable professional services firm in Solihull. Great benefits on offer including flexible working, free parking, subsidised canteen and fitness studio.
Our client seeks an experienced Credit Controller to join their finance team in Solihull, West Midlands. You will be part of a dynamic and fast paced team, ensuring the timely receipt of payment of invoices and managing credit exposure of the business. Your portfolio of clients will vary across a wide range of sectors and sizes. This role is essential to monitor unpaid debtors, certifying that debts are paid in a timely manner and debtor days are minimised.
To be successful in this role, you will provide outstanding relations management to a wide range of clients with high levels of attention to detail in the maintenance of credit control. This role provides an exciting opportunity to join a developing and aspiring professional services firm.
We would love to talk to candidates with previous credit controller experience, with a tactful and calm approach who are looking to advance their career within a driven working culture.
- Managing a portfolio of small to large client businesses to ensure prompt payment of invoices and manage credit exposure
- Monitoring unpaid debtors and chasing by phone and email to ensure debts are paid in a timely manner and debtor days are minimised
- Taking credit/debit card payments and processing on to the system
- Posting of sales, producing debtor reports & providing copy invoices
- Initiating and controlling standing orders
- Daily banking & allocations
- Initiating receipted invoices & processing Statement of Accounts
- Identifying changes in payment patterns and proposing action, escalating any problem accounts to the responsible manager
- Meeting monthly credit control targets as set by the department
- Ensuring detailed notes and records are kept
- Providing an outstanding level of customer service and developing long-term customer relationships.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience working as a credit controller within accounts receivable
- Professional, strong and confident communication skills (both verbal and written)
- A considerate and resolute mindset to tasks
- Strong computer and numeracy skills
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary, dependent upon experience, up to £26,000 plus holidays
- Flexible working including working from home
- Fantastic working environment with subsidised canteen and fitness studio
- Full training will be given on procedures and systems
- Free parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21864 - Credit Controller