An immediate requirement based in Warwick for a Credit Controller within a globally recognised supplier of industrial products to major blue-chip high street brands.
This opening is vital for the management of the company's debtor position, liaising with large blue-chip high street brands ensuring suitable credit limits are adhered to in the maintenance of a portfolio of clients. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, they seek a Credit Controller to anticipate and identify issues in relation to clients' accounts which have overdue payments, seeking a quick resolution and ensuring payments are complete in line with credit terms.
To be successful in this role, you will provide exceptional stakeholder management with the ability to analyse and enhance the processes and procedures in the development of invoicing, query management and maintenance of data. This opportunity offers exciting opportunities to manage the company's debtor position, taking full ownership of a client portfolio and maintaining information relating to accounts.
We would love to speak to candidates that have prior experience in a fast-paced Credit Control department working with accounts receivables, as this opportunity would be an exciting proposition for someone to gain exposure to operating daily as well as forming relationships with contacts from large organisations.
- Working with blue-chip companies, managing a portfolio of clients
- Anticipating developments and identifying accounts reaching credit limits
- Identify any issues and seek a quick resolution working with Internal and External contacts
- Handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms agreed
- Ensure the credit department interacts well with customers and departmental colleagues
- Involvement with improving processes and procedures, e.g. invoicing, query management
- Obtaining sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of new and existing customers.
What we are looking for:
- Experience of working within a busy Credit Control department
- Understanding of working with large blue-chip companies
- Possess clear and efficient communication methods for stakeholder management
- Good attention to detail, good judgement showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach
- Computer literate with good excel application.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21870 - Credit Controller