Newly created role for a Digital Business Application Manager with an expanding European business based in the Midlands.
My client is a growing European business with an established presence supplying to the UK retail sector. Clients include major household names and online retail brands across a variety of sectors.
Due to continued growth and expansion, a newly created role has been developed for a commercially minded and technically strong Digital Business Application Manager. This role will play a critical part in transforming the business for the future whilst delivering and managing both business applications and software solutions to drive digital transformation across the Group.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will work with the management team and business segments on strategy development, customer engagement, service delivery, sales growth, quality and innovation.
Key; Business Applications & Process, Product & Software design & development, Digital Innovation.
- Review of business processes and selection of appropriate software solutions to maximise efficiency, communication and automation
- Manage and develop a single platform for the business ensuring future portal platform integration with all necessary business applications
- Ensure integration of the various software applications deployed in the business
- Review, develop and implement changes in functionality to business applications
- Maintain an awareness of new and emerging technologies
- Leadership of business applications projects and implementations
- Project budgetary control
- Manage an effective relationship with the support services group
- Relationship management with existing and potential software providers and business partners
- Sourcing and managing 3rd party software providers and developers
- Process design and documentation for software usage
- Develop and report on relevant KPIs to monitor, measure and drive performance
- Support sales and business segments in innovation of technology into products
- Attend and participate in customer meetings and be client facing.
We are interested to hear from applicants with experience in the areas of Application and Development including Coding, Architecture and Platform Design.
- Experience of business systems application management
- Experience of application programming interfacing and building of application software
- Developing platforms/portals to support both customer and internal interfacing
- Clear evidence of effective and diverse software implementations and integration
- Project Management skills
- People management and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Well developed interpersonal skills, able to operate and influence at all levels of the organisation
- Hands on approach to analyse and provide solutions to complex problems
- Previous experience as or in related roles including Application Development Manager, Business Applications Manager, Software Development Manager.
What's on offer:
- Base salary range £60,000 - £70,000
- Opportunity to make the role your own.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21850 - Digital Business Application Manager