Newly created role for a specialist Digital Project Manager with an expanding European business based in the Midlands.
My client is a growing European business with an established presence supplying to the UK retail sector. Clients include major household names and online retail brands across a variety of sectors.
Due to continued growth and expansion, a newly created role has been developed for a commercially minded Digital Specialist Project Manager focussing on developing, taking to market and installing digital products and solutions to improve efficiencies and enhance the customer offering.
In collaboration with Group and Business Partners, you will manage the digital projects and delivery of profitable goods and services to a variety of retail and eCommerce clients. You will work in close cooperation with customers and ensure all digital products are launched with Sales, Marketing information and Operational "know how" to drive a successful project execution.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver Digital projects for Retail customers
- Own the delivery of complex programmes, ensuring customer expectations are managed & projects are delivered effectively, first-time
- Responsible for all aspects of digital project and programme delivery including scoping, planning, objective setting, prioritisation, team leadership, governance and progress reporting
- Support the design, promotion and implementation of new solutions and initiatives
- Manage programmes of omnichannel digital activity such as eCommerce, Access Control and Logistics across all customer segments
- Lead the customer technical interface including all aspects of integration with customer in-house systems, for example, security systems
- Be a technical leader and the main point of contact for all digital customer projects
- Develop, support and maintain strong links and cooperation between the internal customer team and external installation teams
- Work with Marketing in the development of promotional material for digital solutions
- Provide business with data science/analytics.
What we're looking for:
- A proven Programme / Project Manager with experience of implementation and roll out of Digital projects
- Experience working with Retailers, with a variety of eCommerce Platforms and Portals
- Excellent understanding of Software / electronics / API Interfacing and customer projects
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Strong information security and technology background
- Proven background in working with Developers, Programmers and Engineers both internally and externally through product development
- Any experience with products such Asset tracking, RFID (Radio-frequency identification), Loss Prevention, Ticket Gates, Customer Guidance systems and Self-Checkouts is advantageous
- Willingness and ability to work across the UK as necessary.
What's on offer:
- Base salary range £40,000 - £50,000
- Car allowance
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21781