EDS Circuit Engineer required by major technology and engineering company based in Coventry and Warwickshire.
My client is a global automotive engineering supplier whose innovative technology is at the forefront of future mobility solutions. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the EDS Circuit Engineer will design and construct circuit diagrams in-line with customer device transmittals. You will require a clear understanding of automotive electrical distribution systems and drawings with an awareness of the best in class systems that are available.
- With a clear understanding of automotive electrical distribution systems, liaise with system owners to understand circuit requirements and design, layout and produce circuit drawings using toolset
- Maintain, control and update all CAD or paper circuit records and data in the support of project related work and in-line with technical standards
- Co-ordinate circuit requirements with customers and project engineers, supporting changes as required
- Simulate circuits and propose changes as required
- Control, record and implement engineering changes to circuit drawings
- Knowledge of client SDS requirements for circuit requirements and specifications.
- Engineering degree (Automotive, Electrical or related technical field) or equivalent and relevant experience in lieu of education
- Product validation experience in circuit analysis
- Understanding of automotive electrical distribution systems and drawings
- Ability to demonstrate detailed and extensive technical expertise and application of engineering principles, concepts and practice
- Test failure analysis and solution validation to complete successful product development
- Working knowledge of Vesys circuit tools experience
- Schedule and milestone management
- Able to provide cross-functional program integration support
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including knowledge of 8D, Six Sigma, DOE and/or similar disciplines.
What's on offer;
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Base salary up to £50,000
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension, up to 9% employer contribution
- Other benefits including Health Plan, Life Assurance etc
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19673