We are seeking an experience Finance & Office Manager on a part time basis to work in a busy and friendly practice in Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
Our client, a busy and patient focused healthcare clinic, is seeking a reliable and well-organised Finance & Office Manager to take responsibility for handling the main aspects of finance and to manage day-to-day operations within the clinic.
The role is split into two main facets of responsibility: Finance (approximately 70%) and Office Management (approximately 30%). This is a part time role, initially offered at 12-15 hours per week but with the possibility of increasing to more hours if/as desired.
- Responsible for all aspects of patient invoicing, reconciliations and managing remittances
- Managing external invoice systems and PMI company portals, solving problems that may arise
- Develop and maintain organisational procedures for finance management including filing, billing, receipts (receipt bank) and scheduling (cross reference all monthly income sources including card statement)
- Manage debtors in a timely manner
- Maintain current procedures for payroll and accounts payable
- Liaise with external accountants including sending monthly reports and answering queries.
- Develop and improve office organisational procedures and systems
- Assist in managing clinician diaries and room availability
- Responsible for all aspects of health classes management including patient communication, finance management and organising instructors
- Dealing with patient enquiries including registering, booking and assisting with all appointment related issues
- Promote excellent customer service at all times.
- Previous accounts and bookkeeping experience required, able to demonstrate knowledge of business and accounting processes
- Previous experience of working within a medical setting, preferably in a supervisory or management position, is advantageous but not essential
- Strong attention to detail with a keen eye for identifying administrative and financial errors quickly and correcting accordingly
- Strong customer service skills including ability to communicate with patients of all ages, clinicians, medical consultants and insurance companies
- Able to seek opportunities to promote company in order to grow reputation and increase business revenue
- Proficiency in Excel, Microsoft word and Outlook
- Familiarity with sharing platforms and cloud storage for creating and organising virtual filing systems is beneficial as is any previous experience with clinical online diary systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable within a past paced environment, confidence to take initiative and make decisions
- Problem solving skills, also being proactive and showing initiative.
What's on offer;
- Part time role, initially offered at 12-15 hours per week but with the possibility of increasing to more hours if/as desired
- Pro rata salary dependent upon experience
- Excellent working environment in a busy and friendly office/practice.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20768