This automotive engineering and innovation business in Kenilworth, Warks is now looking for a Finance Assistant to support the Finance Director in the financial control of the business. Responsible will be for a variety of monthly accounting activities
- Sales and Purchase ledger, including reconciliations
- Purchase Order processing
- Processing Expenses
- Checking invoices against purchase orders & delivery notes
- Credit card reconciliations
- Handling debit and credit notes
- Communicating with suppliers
- Answering the telephone/taking messages.
- Filing various documents
- Implementing a Health and Safety filing/monitoring system
- General/ad hoc office duties.
What we are looking for:
- AAT studier or similar
- Detail orientated, with a strong work ethic and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet targets and deadlines
- Able to project a friendly yet professional email/telephone persona especially with high-value customers and suppliers
- Sage Line 50 experience
- Good understanding of computerised accounting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Flexible benefits
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job refs ABJ/16394.