Global hi-tech organisation seek Finance Assistant to support a division of their UK business based in Leamington Spa.
Working in a small finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager, as Finance Assistant, you will be the day to day point of contact with outside service providers for Accounts Payable. In addition you will also assist the department in all areas of administrative Finance.
- Being the primary point of contact for outsourced Accounts Payable
- Resolving any accounts payable issues
- Reporting monthly KPI's
- Supporting Finance department in areas such as submissions and filings
- Reporting and filing of manual document requests
- Support in locating documents for audit / Internal control
- Provide support and assistance to other team members as required.
- AAT studier (or equivalent) preferred
- Experience of SAP accounting system advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience and working knowledge of MS Excel is required
- Team player who is also able to work on their own
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Applicants must be self-motivated, flexible, well organised and work well under pressure
- Able to communicate effectively at all business levels
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise work load.
Interested? Apply today or call Ashley 0 1926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/16466