We are looking for a Finance Assistant to support this charity by carrying out a variety of accounting operations. Working in a small, friendly team, based near Leamington Spa, the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable and accounts receivable.
The Finance Assistant should also have excellent organisational skills as you'll be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of financial transactions and procedures.
- Supporting finance officer in daily transactional finance duties
- Processing of purchase and sales invoices including recharges
- Processing of staff expenses
- Processing Credit Card transactions and reconciliation to monthly statement
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Preparation of weekly supplier payment runs within Sage
- Posting daily Bank/Cheque/Worldpay receipts to Sage
- Preparation of reconciliations for bank accounts within Sage
- Credit control process
- Adhoc daily & month end duties
What we are looking for:
- AAT studier or similar
- Experience of working within a finance department on transactional ledgers
- Knowledge or experience of Sage
- An excellent level of numeracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Team player
- Positive attitude and willingness the learn
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Study support
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20748