We are working with a leading manufacturing business, based in Milton Keynes, who are now looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team. The team are truly passionate about delivering a best in class service to the business. This is a fast paced, ever changing environment.
They are looking for a subject matter expert from within a manufacturing environment who can provide meaningful financial commentary on the key areas of the business. This can include detail around the standard costing cycle, anything from raw materials through to work in progress through to finish product. Outlining any material variances and provide the business with financial insight to make commercial decisions which will impact on day to day operations.
- Leading the yearly budget cycle
- Responsibility for the standard costing cycle
- Detail and analysis on variances
- Financial root cause analysis
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders within the operations team
What we're looking for:
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) with 5 years PQE
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience a standard costing
- Stakeholder management experience
- Knowledge of ERP applications
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21841