We have just registered a lovely part time role for a Finance Business Partner to provide support to the Finance Director in the financial management of this leisure company, based in Northampton.
As Finance Business Partner you will provide a comprehensive, proactive, innovative financial service to all levels of management on a range of finance functions, including budget setting, budget monitoring, budget planning and project support.
- Month end reconciliations of the accounting systems
- Development and maintenance of financial management and systems
- Assist in the completion of the annual financial statements including assistance with the completion of disclosure notes and related working papers and liaison with the auditors
- Provide professional support to managers regarding financial forecasts and ensuring that financial issues are well understood
- Investigating variances and providing advice
- Training relevant staff in matters relating to the forecasts and financial systems so that they are able to understand and fully contribute to the production of financial information as well as transparent financial performance and management
- Assist in the completion of statistical and other returns
- Working with key stakeholders to maximise external funding
- Software used is Agresso and MS Excel
What we are looking for:
- A relevant accountancy qualification, ACCA/CIMA/ACA/AAT
- Experience of financial planning, budgeting, final accounts and customer advice
- Experience of using and developing computerised spreadsheets
- Formulating accounting policies and procedures which are adopted by senior finance colleagues and other senior managers.
More importantly you will be able to:
- Work co-operatively in a team, use own initiative
- Quickly understand and assimilate complex issues
- Work collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation to ensure good outcomes in finance issues
- Give proportional, pragmatic and proactive advice to colleagues
- Encourage, motivate, develop and empower staff
What's on offer:
- 20 hours per week
- Competitive salary
- Lovely work environment
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and APSCo and we are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ22914