Finance Business Partner required for a Coventry based multi-national manufacturer - A number two role to the Finance Director/CFO. Flexible / hybrid working from home. Early Friday Finish. Free onsite parking.
Our client is an innovation-focused global manufacturer that is currently driving a variety of change and transformation projects. As Finance Business Partner, you will support the wider business in delivering excellence in financial steering with a focus on strategic planning, business analytics and reporting transparency to support business growth. This is a number two role reporting directly to the Finance Director/CFO.
This role will suit a commercially focussed Finance Business Partner / FP&A professional with passion, drive and ambition. The role has a high level of visibility due to the financial reporting activities being on a local and Group level together with stakeholder engagement across the business in areas including R&D, Operations and Sales.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Weekly and Monthly reporting to the Board including Financial Reporting Pack, Business KPIs and Variance Analysis
- Finance Business Partnering covering cost centre management, profitability analysis of products & customers, pricing, discounting, productivity and R&D projects
- Product Costing, including Inventory Steering & Purchasing Controlling
- Support the development and optimisation of reporting systems including ERP and group consolidations.
- Part Qualified, Finalist or qualified accountant, CIMA or equivalent
- Proven experience gained in a finance function within FP&A / Finance Business Partnering
- Effective communicator with confidence to influence and challenge in dealing with key stakeholders both internally and externally and at all levels
- Strong IT skills including Excel (ideally Advanced), any ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP etc) is beneficial
- Highly numerate and analytical with strong attention to detail and a logical thinker
- A proactive approach, able to use your own initiative
- Organised, process focused able to multi-task
- Passionate and driven with the ability and flexibility to embrace and deliver change
- Any previous accounting and finance experience gained within a manufacturing environment, for example cost accounting, absorption costing etc, is advantageous but by no means essential.
What's on offer:
- Hybrid working from home
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Study support if required
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Access to Discounts platform and Well-being
- Free on-site parking in Coventry
- EARLY FRIDAY FINISH, Hours are 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am to 2pm on Friday.
Interested? Want to learn more?
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22947 - Finance Business Partner