Global engineering technology and distribution organisation seek French speaking Finance Business Partner in Warwick, Warwickshire.
My client is a globally successful high-tech engineering and distribution organisation within the automotive sector. Based at their UK head office in Warwick, they seek a commercially astute and competent Finance Business Partner (French speaking) to support EMEA operations. As part of the newly formed Business Partner Structure, you will provide critical finance business partnering services in support of their European operations in France, Spain and Italy.
You will be part of a team responsible for long and short term financial planning and reporting together with operational performance analysis. You will work closely in support of cross functional teams including Supply Chain and Sales. This position will be a key risk/controllership gateway for the business and requires a candidate with strong communication, relationship building and leadership skills.
Working across cross functional teams, the successful candidate will have superior attention to detail, project management skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously. Strong analytical skills are required as well as the personality to support and challenge business partners appropriately.
You will enjoy huge exposure at a senior level as you advise the regional leadership team - this is a senior-facing role.
- Acting as the key partner for the chosen commercial/ function leader on finance and performance management issues
- Acting as an effective interface between the commercial/functional area and the rest of the business
- Business support for actual review and planning
- Interpret financial performance of the business, identifying risks and challenges
- Working closely with the rest of the finance department to ensure management accounts are representative of business performance
- Interface with management team on key financial issues and take the lead on financial business support issues including decision making
- Attend business staff, product & programme meetings to contribute to business management and strategy
- Analysis of revenue, margin and cost performance highlighting performance trends
- Identify patterns, issues, resolutions and opportunities
- Providing extensive support and challenge to senior management team on all items relating to revenue and promotional planning.
- Will heavily support French region so French language skills essential
- Be able to travel 25% of working time to Europe
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent) with previous business partnering experience
- Comfortable working independently in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to translate large amounts of data into useful information and actionable conclusions
- Solid business judgment and controllership focus with an understanding of finance issues in an operational environment of rapid growth
- Ability to deliver excellent analysis, insight, reports, presentations and monitoring
- Collaborative with the ability to work easily across functions, managing internal and external stakeholders and relationships
- Ability to work under pressure and calmly balance the needs and demands of internal and external customers
- Strong IT skills including Ms Excel and ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills - fluent English and second European language preferable
- Seek continual improvements in management information challenging the business and process for improvements.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- 30 days holiday
- Life Assurance
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18601