Are you a commercially minded finance professional who enjoys working in all aspects of a business, not just finance? If you are such an individual and looking for a new challenge then we would love to introduce you to this innovative software business as their Finance Director. The business, based in Evesham, works closely with the charity sector in the UK.
Being part of the senior management team, the Finance Director requires excellent management skills and the desire to be a part of a vibrant and passionate group of people who are charity focused yet searching for excellence.
- Production of annual audit pack
- Production of monthly Management Accounts
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly KPI.
- Production of annual budget.
- Forecast and maintain cashbook and cash-flow.
- Raise all bank payments for 2nd authorisation release
- Manage credit card and petty cash facilities.
- Quarterly VAT reconciliation and returns
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Generate monthly payroll & related administration
- Work with the Charity/Communications teams
- Manage 1 part-time employee and support them in their role
- Attend monthly Management Team meetings and Board Meetings
What we are looking for:
- Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA with experience in similar role.
- Sage Line 50 / Sage Payroll.
- Excellent Excel skills: Pivots, VLookups etc. Ability to manipulate large volumes of data.
- Good communicator, able to work confidently with both internal and external stakeholders
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Timely and accurate reporting
What's on offer:
- Working within a friendly and supportive team
- 25 days annual leave per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme with an excellent provider and IFA contact
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service benefit
- On site staff parking
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19728