Rare opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to join an expanding global business with responsibilities for their European manufacturing operations.
Primarily based at the European Head Office in South Birmingham and reporting to the global CFO, you will lead the European finance function for the business. These are exciting times and you will be involved with driving continued transformation whilst enhancing finance and business operations and profitability.
- Full financial P&L responsibility for one of the largest global divisions, $multi-billion sales revenue
- Issuing the finance directive across the multi-site European manufacturing operation
- Lead, develop and manage a 'best in class' European finance function and the staff within
- Business partner with the European Senior Management team to help deliver the organisation's strategic goals
- Focus on financial planning and reporting together with commercial analysis and profitability
- Management of financial risks within the scope of the company's strategic plan.
Who are we looking for;
- Existing senior finance experience with multi-site responsibilities
- Proven staff leadership skills and drive
- Commercial and financial leadership
- Ability and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment of transformation
- Industry sector experience of any if the following sectors is beneficial - manufacturing, engineering, automotive, aerospace, global distribution and supply chain
- Ability and willingness to travel, primarily within Europe.
What's on offer;
- Very competitive high six figure base salary
- Bonus and car allowance
- Full and extensive benefits package
- Continued professional and personal career development.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley or Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19717