We are now seeking a commercially astute part qualified Finance Manager or an experienced Financial Controller to join this food production business based in Coventry. To ensure success in the role you will have a good knowledge of both financial and management accounting. You will work alongside the Finance Director, working collaboratively together.
The business is a key phase in it's journey, and the Finance Manager will be instrumental in plotting a course through these turbulent times. The organisation has a great product portfolio and a fantastic collection of clients and the sector remains robust in the face of the global pandemic.
We would love to hear from a committed individual that thrives in a SME company environment. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity for a Finance Manager with strong management skills, to join an established company and the role will provide the successful candidate with exposure to assist in financial strategy. An aptitude towards information technology would be an advantage, supporting the Finance Director with day to day IT issues that face the business.
- Assist the Finance Team to ensure all activities are completed efficiently and on time
- Financial analysis for bespoke projects
- Highlighting risks and opportunities to the business directors
- Review and amend processes to drive efficiencies and ensure they meet the business needs
- Managing the preparation of accurate monthly forecasts and cash flow reports including current period analysis and forecasts for future periods
- Compiling the group management accounts with necessary commentary for circulation to Directors and external stakeholders
- Balance sheet reconciliations and ledger controls
- Planning the year end reporting process, including the management of the external audit
- Treasury management, forecasting currency exposure
- Performing ad hoc tasks as and when they arise
- Monitor and review monthly KPI's, develop and improve
- Supporting other functionalities of the finance team (Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables)
What we are looking for:
- Either a Finance Manager striving for a role as Financial Controller or an already established FC looking for a new challenge
- Proven experience in a relevant finance role
- Structured approach that gives confidence to the Directors
- Good knowledge of IT systems and excellent MS Excel skills (Pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Sum IF, charts, etc.) Macros & VBA would be advantageous
- Have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension Scheme, employer contribution 5%
- Death in Service - 3 times salary
- Private healthcare
- Income protection scheme
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/20764