This specialist e-commerce businesses, based in Kenilworth, with a developed market in its niche sector, has now grown to a turnover of £10M and is looking for a Finance Manager to take the business to the next level. Be part of the journey.
The Finance Manager is a stand alone role so you will have full autonomy in the financial control of the business.
The Finance Manager will provide meaningful management accounting information, budgeting and forecasting, cashflow and be part of the senior management team. You will also develop a relationship with the external accountants and ensure all policies and procedures are put in place.
You will be maintaining records to suit the accounting needs of the company, as well as payroll and reconciliation tasks.
- Creating management accounts and reporting to the directors
- Cash flow forecasting, planning of payments
- Preparing accounting information for statutory accounting requirements
- Managing all tasks related to accounts payable
- Managing all tasks related to accounts receivable
- Completing payroll and related tasks
- Reconciliation of bank and credit card statements
- Usage of spreadsheet imports for larger invoices or bill payments
What we are looking for:
- An experienced finance professional who is comfortable being a sole accountant
- Strong attention to detail
- Self reliant
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21822