We are looking for a newly qualified practice professional for a Financial Accountant role within industry, based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. If you are ACCA qualified and have been in practice producing year end accounts, including tax, for a number of clients and are now looking to move into industry, then this Financial Accountant role is for you.
The Financial Accountant produce accounts for a number of entities within a diverse group of companies. You will be working on a number of clients rather than just one set of company accounts. The organisation is good at progressing people and this role would progress as they learn more parts of the business.
The range of entities includes trusts, limited companies, limited liability partnerships, general partnerships and charities, so there is a wide range of experience to be learnt here. Sctors include property and leisure.
- Preparation and examination of financial records and accounting statements for the various businesses
- Ensure compliance with accounting, legal and tax reporting in all financial documents
- Analyse accounting practices used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Help to develop efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help businesses to implement them
- Attend meetings with individual and business clients
- Regular financial reporting as necessary
- Prepare underlying financial information for the purposes of the accounts
- Actively support and implement key project initiatives as required
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of statutory and management accounting
- Practice experience
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21889