Opportunity in Industry for a qualified or finalist level Practice professional with this Financial Accountant role based on the outskirts of Milton Keynes. If you are ACCA / ACA part or fully qualified and have been in practice producing year end accounts, including tax, for a number of clients then this role is for you.
The Financial Accountant role is essential in producing accounts for several entities within a diverse group of companies. This opportunity is working with a wide-ranging group of clients rather than just one set of company accounts. The range of entities includes trusts, limited companies, limited liability partnerships, general partnerships and charities, so there is a wide range of businesses to be involved with.
The Financial Accountant will be working alongside the Chief Accountant, providing exposure for the successful candidate to evolve their knowledge and progress their personal competencies. The organisation has a good track record of progressing its people, providing a terrific first move for someone from the accountancy profession into industry.
- Preparation and examination of financial records and accounting statements for the various businesses
- Ensure compliance with accounting, legal and tax reporting in all financial documents
- Analyse accounting practices used by businesses to look for inaccuracies and potential improvements
- Help to develop efficient methods for accounting and financial record-keeping and help businesses to implement them
- Attend meetings with individual and business clients
- Regular financial reporting as necessary
- Prepare underlying financial information for the purposes of the accounts
- Actively support and implement key project initiatives as required.
Who we are looking for:
- Qualified or finalist level ACCA / ACA - ICAEW or equivalent accountant
- Experience of statutory and management accounting
- Up to date technical accounting knowledge including UK GAAP and IFRS
- Strong accounting software skills with packages such as Xero, Sage etc plus Excel
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Practice experience preferred.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Further career progression and personal development.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21889 - Financial Accountant