A newly created Financial Accountant opportunity within a personal services business based near to Bicester.
My client has grown significantly over the last three years and is continuing to expand with new locations and has ambitions of becoming a key provider in their industry across the UK. They seek a Financial Accountant to support the Group Finance Manager in all elements of management accounting, including budgeting and forecasting for all the UK operational sites.
This opportunity is essential for the preparation and presentation of the monthly management accounts packs for each facility, explaining and advising commercial opportunities to the management team as well as striving for efficiencies in financial processes and procedures. The Financial Accountant is also responsible for leading the transactional team and ensuring accurately completed such as bank reconciliations, transactional processing and payment runs.
I am keen to speak to qualified accountants with a proactive mindset to their duties along with an analytical attitude who is hands-on and will influence key business decisions within a successfully flourishing and striving company.
- Accountable for the preparation of monthly Management Accounts packs for each facility including KPIs, variance analysis and forecasts.
- Presenting and explaining management information and working closely with, as well as supporting and advising, the senior management team across the business.
- Journal processing of Prepayments, Accruals, CAPEX / Depreciation as well as Balance Sheet Reconciliations and Royalty Calculations.
- Continually improve and develop robust financial procedures and processes to future-proof the companies' growth and to ensure efficiency
- Management of the transactional team, ensuring that activities are accurately and regularly completed such as bank reconciliations, transactional processing and payment runs
- Supporting year end audit, enabling a satisfactory audit and liaising with auditors and other external stakeholders
- Cashflow management and maintaining fixed asset registers.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or QBE as a Company Accountant, Management Accountant or Financial Accountant
- Strong analytical mindset, demonstrating attention to detail and a flexible approach with excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT systems skills including Excel. Any experience using SAP is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience
- Life assurance
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke or Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22949 - Financial Accountant