Financial Accountant opportunity in Coventry. Great visibility reporting directly to the Finance Director / CFO. Hybrid working from home, free parking plus early Friday finish all on offer. Accountancy Practice candidates also considered.
Our client is an innovation-focused global manufacturer that is currently driving a variety of change and transformation projects. With an impressive and ever-increasing order book, this is an exciting time to join the business.
Reporting directly to the CFO / Finance Director, as Financial Accountant, you will support the wider business in delivering excellence in Financial Control. This all-encompassing role will focus on all areas of financial accounting with a particular emphasis on general ledger accounting, master data management, fixed assets, treasury control and tax matters.
Candidates from within the profession / accountancy practice will also be considered - you may be seeking your first move into Industry or have already transitioned from Practice into Industry and have thus already gained post qualification experience working in a Finance function.
- Participation in monthly and annual close
- General Ledger accounting and reconciliations
- Handling all treasury functions of the business including Cash management, Liquidity forecasting, Bank administration & relationships
- Responsible for all areas of tax compliance with accurate on-time submissions for VAT and Corporation Tax
- Owning the fixed asset register, responsible for impairment reviews, depreciation, capitalisation & disposal accounting
- Responsibility for the company master data together with tracking and reporting on key metrics
- Mentor and supervise 1 member of staff
- Reporting and supporting Group Finance at the European HQ including inter-company recharges & reconciliations.
- Part Qualified, Finalist or Qualified financial accountant, ACCA / ACA or equivalent
- ATT studier or qualified advantageous but by no means essential
- Solid financial accounting experience with proven experience in a finance function
- Strong MS Excel skills essential
- Any ERP systems experience beneficial (Oracle, SAP etc)
- Supportive team player, Service focused
- Confident communication skills at all business levels, both internally and externally
- Strong numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Passionate, proactive and organised
- Flexible and able to meet deadlines.
What's on offer:
- Hybrid working from home model
- Company bonus scheme
- Study support (if required)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employee Rewards Programme
- Free on-site parking
- Friday early finish (2pm)
- Great exposure reporting to the CFO
- Opportunity for professional development and progression, if desired.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/221010 - Financial Accountant