Excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join a long established global manufacturer based In Coventry. This is an exciting time to be joining my client and this newly created role will encompass all areas of financial accounting with particular emphasis on Treasury and Tax.
The key purpose of role is to support the Finance Director & the wider business in delivering excellence in Financial control with a focus on general ledger accounting, master data management, fixed assets management, treasury control and tax matters.
- Participation in monthly and annual close
- General Ledger accounting and reconciliations
- Handling all treasury functions of the business including Cash management, Liquidity forecasting, Bank administration & relationships
- Responsible for all areas of tax compliance with accurate on-time submissions for; VAT, EC Listings, Intrastats and Corporation Tax
- Controlling payments, managing and monitoring authority levels
- Owning the fixed asset register, responsible for impairment reviews, depreciation, capitalisation & disposal accounting
- Reporting and supporting Group Finance at the European HQ in France, including inter-company recharges & reconciliations
- Part qualified, Finalist or Qualified ACCA / ACA or equivalent
- ATT qualified, beneficial but by no means essential
- Finance / Business Graduate
- ERP systems experience (Oracle, SAP etc) together with MS Excel
- Proven experience in a finance function including previous tax & treasury experience
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset
- Proactive, organised and flexible approach
- Desire to develop and progress.
What's on offer;
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Study support
- Company bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- On-site parking
- Friday early finish (2pm)
- Career progression and development.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18675