Do you want to work for an organisation that has a real impact on society and makes our day to day lives safer for all of us?
This business, based in Moreton-in-Marsh, works in the third sector and has built a reputation for delivering high quality training, testing, risk, and safety assessments for a wide portfolio of clients including central and local government, housing associations and the community at large.
They are now looking for a Financial Accountant to be the de facto number 2 in the department to support the Financial Controller in the day-to-day operations of the finance department. The Financial Accountant focus on all daily and month-end accounting procedures, weekly reporting and implementing robust procedures.
Would like to hear from individuals who are: Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Assistant Financial Controller or Finance Manager.
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Finance Department
- Focus on all daily and month-end accounting procedures, including P&L reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, accounts receivable / payable, credit control and cash flow management.
- Prioritising daily workloads for the team members.
- Training other members of the team
- Providing weekly reports to the Financial Controller (Aged Debtors / Receivables) and Internal Stakeholders.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with month end/year end reporting where necessary
- Reviewing and monitoring financial/companywide systems and controls.
- Providing insight on spending trends and cost-savings initiatives and margin opportunities.
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Managing the Asset Register
What we're looking for:
- MAAT or Part qualified / fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Broad ranging finance experience
- Staff management exposure
- Ability to prioritise your workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good systems exposure and skills (Accounting / CRM / Excel / MS Office)
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Above market rate pension
- Study support
- Free parking
- Free gym membership and swimming pool onsite
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21874 - Financial Accountant