Financial Accountant required by global technology business - candidates currently working within an accountancy practice will also be considered.
My client is a tier one technology supplier to the automotive industry. Renowned for their award winning innovation they seek an experienced Financial Accountant to be based at their Warwick offices. You will assist the Financial Controller with all aspects of financial accounting for the UK business.
This role will suit a recently qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) or a part qualified accountant towards the latter end of their studies. Candidates with previous financial accounting experience from any industry sector including the accountancy profession will be considered.
- Assist the Financial Controller in coordinating finance and accounting activities for the business
- Manage the month end and quarter end closing process for UK business
- Month end activities including accruals, journal preparation, trial balance submission and financial statements preparation
- Business Partnering with other functions in relation to the transactional finance activities
- Review and approve the work performed by third party service provider
- Monthly financial reporting and submissions
- Assist the Financial Controller with preparation of the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Promote strong internal controls and ensure SOX compliance for the site including annual documentation, reviews and quarterly certification process
- Support UK GAAP/ Statutory books accounting adjustments
- Preparation and submission of periodical reports to Head Office - Transfer pricing, Balance sheet reviews, annual schedules etc.
- ACCA / ACA (or equivalent) qualified / newly qualified accountant preferred
- Part qualified / finalist candidates will also be considered
- Previous financial accounting experience gained either within industry / commerce or an accountancy practice / firm
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- ERP systems knowledge (Oracle, Hyperion, SAP etc)
- Previous SOX (Sarbanes-Oxley) experience preferred but not essential
- Strong analytical skills and commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- High levels of organisation with excellent communication skills at all business levels.
Interested? Apply TODAY or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref ABJ/15322