We are delighted to have been appointed by this specialist packaging business to source a competent and qualified Financial Controller to take the business to the next level and manage and develop a highly motivated team. This business has a turnover in excess of £10M and now has an opportunity to grow its market share in this competitive and specialist sector. The key aspects of the role include strong financial stewardship, managing a team and strong systems implementation and process development.
- Annual Audit
- Annual financial accounts
- HMRC returns and payroll yearly turnover. P60's etc.
- VAT return
- Foreign currency purchases
- Maintain current WIP schedule
- Management accounts
- Work in Progress applications
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Creditor payments - Purchase & sub.con
- Monthly payroll administration
- Bank reconciliation
- Accruals + prepayments
- Cash receipts to sales ledger
- Weekly RTI returns
- Weekly payroll administration
- Chase up client payments etc.
- Deal with current payment demands
- Daily review of bank accounts and keep cash book up to date
What we are looking for:
- Qualified (ACCA/CIMA) or qualified by experience accountant
- Strong systems experience, ideally Sage 200
- Staff supervision experience
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialises in the positive recruitment of finance, accountancy and human resources professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref: ABJ/16461.