Group Financial Controller required by expanding European business based in Leamington Spa. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will have day to day responsibility for the Finance function.
My client is a growing European business with an established presence supplying to major household names across a variety of sectors. They seek a Group Financial Controller to manage the UK Finance department.
Reporting to and in support of the Finance Director, you will deliver on all financial activity requirements for the UK business, following sound financial and commercial principles.
- Day to day management and running of the Finance Department
- Preparation of management accounts for submission to UK board and Group
- Ensure all statutory reporting requirements are met - VAT, Corporation Tax, PAYE etc
- Ensure all Finance processes are effective and consistent and that the Sales, Purchase and General Ledgers are accurate and up to date
- Financial Control of the company's bank accounts and financial transactions
- Develop and report on relevant business KPI's to monitor, measure and drive performance
- Monitor and review sales performance, working with department heads and providing guidance and commercial support
- Manage the Credit Control and Accounts Payable functions
- Produce management information and analysis of the Group's stock position, communicating any issues to the business
- Commercial support in areas such as business tenders, sales and client customer relationships
- Assist the Finance Director in other areas such as cash flow planning and treasury whilst having an accurate commercial overview of the business at any one time.
- Qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA, ACA / ICAEW or equivalent with at least 5 years post-qualification experience
- Previous experience of financial management in a group environment as a Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Divisional Finance Controller, Group Financial Controller or similar role
- Previous experience managing, motivating and developing a finance team
- Effective stakeholder management experience, capable of working across departments
- Excellent systems skills including ERP systems such as Oracle, SAP etc - any previous involvement in a systems implementation project is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary dependent upon experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite parking.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21873 - Financial Controller