The Financial Controller plays a leading role within this Tier 1 automotive supplier based in their offices in Warwick. This is a hands-on role requiring the technical ability in managing the financial control of the business and to play the role of finance business partner to the wider business and to Group.
The company works with many of the world's automotive OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers and automotive technology centres and the Financial Controller will have high visibility within the UK business and within the European Group.
- Management accounts reporting for UK senior management team and for Group
- Financial business kpi reporting
- Preparation of forecasts and annual budget
- Commercial business partner to the remainder of the business ensuring adherence to budgetary spend and that commercial proposals are put together robustly from a financial perspective.
- Ensure that any spend follows appropriate authorisation procedures and actions to address potential overspends are agreed in advance at an appropriate management level
- Work as a "bridge" between Finance and the company teams developing solid working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Responsible for creating and updating relevant cost databases for total company costs
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant or capable part-qualified accountant and progressing towards full qualification
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Ability to negotiate, influence, persuade and communicate effectively
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday plus bank on top
- Autonomy and responsibility
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21901