We are now working on an opportunity for a Financial Controller to join this progressive and dynamic professional services firm. The Financial Controller position, based in Solihull, is also part of a succession plan so the role offers excellent career progression and prospects.
Working closely with the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will help the firm achieve its commercial aspirations by carrying out a wide portfolio of duties including monthly reporting, full profit and loss and balance sheet control, monthly management accounts and further commercial accounting and analytical tasks.
- Monthly reporting for associated companies
- Preparation of monthly P&L and Balance Sheets
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Collating and preparing monthly costing and statistics reports for internal purposes
- Reporting to the Directors
- Collating information for associated companies
- Calculating all internal bills for shared utilities and cross charging to tenants
What we're looking for:
- Experience as a Financial Controller or similar
- CCAB qualified/Qualified by Experience
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong computer and numeracy skill
What's on offer:
- Progression and promotion prospects
- Competitive salary and holidays
- Fantastic working environment with subsidised canteen and fitness studio
- Free parking
Interested? Apply today to register your interest or call Richard to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball specialise in the recruitment of accountancy and finance professionals across the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and APSCo and we are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22926