Newly created opportunity for a Financial Planning Analyst with a rapidly expanding publicly listed global business. Excellent package including flexible / hybrid working from home on offer.
My client, a US listed global business, is expanding rapidly throughout Europe. Driven by high ambition, this growth has been achieved organically with increasing product demand and through a succession of acquisitions. Consequently, they seek a Financial Planning Analyst to support the EMEA Finance Director in this newly created role.
You will be required to work fairly autonomously within a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment. Flexible / hybrid working from home is on offer as you will have the flexibility to split your time between home and office locations in Leamington Spa / Warwick or London.
We're keen to hear from smart, data and analysis driven, commercially aware and high achieving individuals who enjoy collaborating with cross-functional teams driving excellence and strategy to achieve operational objectives.
You will thrive on performing business analysis and developing models, with a positive and solution-oriented attitude. Your contributions will be noticed by senior management leading to future career advancement opportunities in this high growth business.
Immediate need so APPLY TODAY.
- Partnering with business leaders across the organisation to inform and drive decision support
- Preparing monthly financial reports and analyses
- Assisting in developing and maintaining budgets and monthly forecasts for business planning
- Developing & maintaining financial models for analyses & projections
- Providing ad-hoc reporting and analysis as needed.
- Educated to degree level or beyond, eg MBA, within Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Background within Accounting or at the very least a practical understanding of Accounting and it's commercial business contribution
- Previous experience as a Financial Planning Analyst or in a related position (such as FP&A, Financial Analyst, Business Analyst, FP&A Analyst) OR a field focused on Data, Analytics and Insights Preparation.
- Excellent analytical & Excel modelling skills. Prior experience with ERP (SAP, Oracle, Netsuite etc), CRM, Power BI, Tableau and other visualisation tools
- Comfortable handling large volumes of data & tools and combining together to build reports
- Demonstrable analytical proficiency, possessing the ability to understand and correlate complex business issues into simple cause and effect explanations
- Self-motivated and comfortable working fairly autonomously in a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
What's on offer:
- Very competitive base salary dependent upon experience
- Excellent future development and professional growth
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible / Hybrid working including working from home.
Interested? Want to learn more? Immediate need so APPLY TODAY.
Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/21893 - Financial Planning Analyst