Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (FP&A) required by global technology business. This is a high-profile role supporting senior management and coordinating regional finance teams.
My client is a global technology business that supplies the automotive sector. They have an exciting opportunity to join their Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. As Financial Planning & Analysis Manager you will support the Global Finance Team based at the Head Office in Warwick.
In support of the senior management, you will coordinate with multiple finance teams in assessing, analyzing and communicating financial results and key commercial financial information upwards. You will lead several key FP&A functions including income statement analysis and management reporting plus provide cross functional support throughout the organisation.
This is a key and high-profile FP&A role that is highly visible throughout the organisation with strong interaction with the corporate senior leadership team. The role provides an excellent opportunity for a robust and motivated professional to accelerate their career growth opportunities.
- Supervise the income statement analysis and management reporting process
- Coordinate the analysis and development of the consolidated financial forecast and annual business plan
- Assist in the preparation and development of financial reports
- Work closely with various regions, divisions and functions to understand market and industry trends, as well as specific dynamics impacting the businesses
- Maintain and understand key performance indicators
- Provide critical insight on business trends and strategic initiatives
- Process improvement
- Supervise 1-2 FP&A staff.
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA or equivalent)
- Strong analytical capabilities and exceptional financial modeling and analysis skills
- Previous planning / reporting, operations analysis and budget / forecasting experience
- Sound understanding of the Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow
- Knowledge and application of accounting principles
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and absorb pressure when necessary
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Confidence to challenge the status quo with a view to process improvement
- Strong MS Excel skills required.
What's on offer;
- Competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Car allowance
- 30 days annual leave plus 8 statutory bank holidays
- Competitive Company Pension
- Health Cashback Scheme
- Opportunity to accelerate career growth and development.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home Counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/18595