Global business seeks Financial Reporting Analyst to join their head office finance function in Coventry.
The role of Financial Reporting Analyst has two primary responsibilities; managing and running the month end close process ensuring all reporting deadlines are met and, analysing sales margins and controls using models to identify key trends and variances.
You will also regularly liaise with key stakeholders within multiple teams across the business including Financial Accounting, FP&A, Margin Controls, Sales and Operations.
This is a strategically important role for the UK business offering good internal visibility thus allowing for further career progression and development if desired.
- Manage the month end process for business unit sales and gross profit, ensuring all reporting deadlines are met
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Journals and accruals
- Run and maintain the suite of models providing analysis of key trends and variances
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all sales and gross profit transactions within financial systems
- Maintain, develop and improve sales and gross profit control mechanisms
- Challenge processes and identify process improvements to improve efficiency and promote good financial control
- Liaise with key stakeholders within multiple teams including Financial Accounting, FP&A, Margin Controls, Sales and Operations
- Ad hoc financial analysis.
- Qualified or Finalist Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA or equivalent) however, candidates deemed qualified by experience will also be considered
- Experience and competence to run month end procedures essential
- Financial accounting and control development experience
- Strong IT skills including accounting software and MS Excel (pivots, advanced calculations and modelling ideally)
- Ability to interpret and present information in a clear & concise manner from large data sets
- Self-accountable, proactive and organised with strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally and demonstrate a collaborative team working approach.
What's on offer;
- Competitive base salary up to £45,000
- Bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Access to rewards scheme
- This is an important role with good internal visibility allowing for further career progression and development.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Ashley 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist accounting and finance recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19732