The finance team, based in Northampton, provides valuable support to the senior management team within the business, to monitor results and to achieve its strategy for growth.
The business is part way through an exciting project to introduce a new finance platform and rethink the way finance provides support to the business and you will be part of this.
As a Financial Reporting Manager you will be focused on the statutory reporting requirements for the group, providing financial reporting expertise and ensuring that all statutory accounting needs are met.
- Preparing large group IFRS financial statements and subsidiary entity accounts
- Share updates and knowledge with the wider finance team to explore impacts on current and future accounting policies
- Ensure that our existing and future accounting policies remain robust and fit for purpose
- Build good relationships internally and externally and be able to bring best practice solutions
- Responsible for meeting reporting deadlines and dealing with the auditors at year end and during the interim audit
- Engage with the new finance platform project and have a proven track record of being able to think differently and bring new ideas to life, so that you can contribute to transforming the way finance works
- Dealing with complex consolidations
What we're looking for:
- A member of a recognised accountancy body
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and general financial reporting standards
- Confident in preparing large company financial statements to a high standard
- Strong Excel skills
- Focused on self-development and be technically up to date
- A strong technical skill set
- Strong communication skills
- Critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight to the work you are responsible for
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Collaborative and supportive environment and culture
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19668