FP&A Analyst opportunity in Frankfurt, Germany, with publicly listed US business who are growing rapidly especially throughout the EMEA region.
My client, a US listed global business, is expanding rapidly throughout Europe. Driven by high ambition, this growth has been achieved organically with increasing product demand and through a succession of acquisitions.
Consequently, they seek a German and English speaking Financial, Planning and Analysis Analyst, based in Frankfurt, in this newly created role. Your key responsibilities will be to ensure that the business is operating and executing with rigor to deliver their financial objectives across DACH.
|This role provides the opportunity to work fairly autonomously within a fast-paced, high growth and entrepreneurial environment. The role has a high level of visibility due to the commercial activities, stakeholder engagement and with key EMEA senior management individuals being based in Frankfurt.|
- Operational controlling, planning and analysis for the DACH operations of the business
- Focus on business growth and development plus cost and budget control to ensure high profitability
- Production of budgets and forecasts, supporting stakeholders across the functions
- Preparation, analysis and commentary of monthly and quarterly financial and business reporting
- Data evaluation and preparation of analyses (target/actual comparisons as well as pre- and post-calculations)
- Business partnering within functional and brand teams
- Interface between operational units, functions and the International Finance Departments in EMEA and the US
- Ad hoc projects and tasks.
- Previous experience working within FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) as a FP&A Analyst, Finance Analyst, Business Analyst or similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills - Fluent in German and English
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills, ability to define new standardized processes
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel, planning and reporting software tools plus any ERP systems experience or implementation experience is advantageous - SAP, Oracle, Netsuite etc
- Any previous experience working within a Matrix Organization / multi-national company structure is advantageous.
What's on offer:
- Competitive €salary dependent upon experience
- Full benefits package
- High level of visibility with plenty of future career growth opportunities - it's genuinely unique and a very exciting time to join
- Fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional experience.