FP&A Controller required for a Coventry based automotive manufacturer to the construction industry, with facilities in multiple locations globally.
The company prides itself in being an innovation-focused organisation, producing equipment to match their customer's exact needs. They are going through many change and transformation projects at present and need a FP&A Controller who is both technically strong and has an agile work ethic.
Our client is looking for an experienced FP&A Controller to get stuck in from the moment they arrive. You will be supporting the Finance Director in providing financial control throughout the business.
- Strategic planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Monthly reporting including analysis & preparation of accruals & prepayments, covering all areas of the company from production to sales and after market
- Supply chain controlling & inventory management, including obsolescence analysis
- Reconciliation and analysis of Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts
- Business partnering covering cost centre management as well as profitability analysis of products & customers
- Product costing including standard costing and variance analysis,
- Project appraisal and CapEx controlling
- Calculation and monitoring Inter-company recharges
- Supporting the development and optimisation of reporting systems including the ERP
- Qualified accountant
- Experience of financial planning and analysis
- Process and systems improvement capabilities
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Richard 01926 290 290 to discuss this opportunity further. You can also visit the Addington Ball website www.addingtonball.com or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of The Employment Agency Movement (TEAM) and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/19671