The FP&A Manager is primarily responsible for a division from within a group of linked entities, providing insights and trends on business processes for a personal services SME business based near Bicester.
The business has significantly grown over the last three years and has future ambitions to expand their offering and become a key innovator in their industry, providing an opening for an FP&A Manager. Reporting to the Divisional Finance Director, this role is critical in delivering monthly management and financial accounts, KPIs, margin analysis as well as variance and trend analysis.
This commercially orientated opening is essential to future-proof the companies' growth and to ensure efficiencies, highlighting and advising business opportunities to the senior management team together with continually improving and developing robust financial procedures and processes. The FP&A Manager is a very much hands-on role, requiring a proactive and innovative attitude to assignments along with an analytical mindset with high levels of attention to detail.
I am eager to speak with either qualified accountants, finalists or QBE's with a commercial approach, in conjunction with experience of preparing management and financial accounts, planning, and analysis to support key business decisions within a successfully flourishing and striving company.
- Supporting the Divisional Finance Director, providing monthly management and financial accounts, budgets, forecasts, reconciliations and cash-flows
- Advice and support senior management decision making, with KPIs, margin analysis, variance and trend analysis, highlighting opportunities & threats
- Strive to continually improve and develop robust financial procedures and processes to accomplish the best efficiencies in reporting
- Product profitability analysis and reporting
- Involvement in yearend audit, enabling a satisfactory audit and liaising with auditors and other external stakeholders
- Responsible for Inter Company reconciliations, accurate and timely sales reconciliation of operational reports, flash reporting and maintaining fixed asset registers
- Support the wider finance team, to coordinate plans and activities across the group
- Analysis relating to acquisitions and investment opportunities
- Adhoc duties as requested by the Divisional Finance Director
What we are looking for:
- Qualified accountant, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent, or QBE as a Company Accountant, Management Accountant or Financial Accountant
- Strong analytical mindset, demonstrating attention to detail and a flexible approach with excellent organisational skills
- Strong IT systems skills including Excel. Any experience using SAP is beneficial but not essential.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience
- Life assurance
- On-site parking.
Interested? Register your interest by applying today or call Luke or Richard to discuss this opportunity further, always in complete confidence. You can also visit the Addington Ball website or follow us on twitter @AddingtonBall to see all our current vacancies, news and updates.
Addington Ball is a specialist finance and accounting recruitment consultancy covering the Midlands and Northern Home counties. We are a member of APSCo and TEAM and are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Job ref - ABJ/22977 - FP&A Manager